Prepare and Present
Course Materials to help you personalise lessons and optimise your time, including:
- Customisable pre-built course plan
- Instructor's Manual
- Lecture Note PowerPoint Slides, Editable Art PowerPoint Slides, Animation PowerPoint Slides
- Anatomy and Physiology Visual Library - keyword search of thousands of Wiley A&P images
- Classroom Response System (Clicker) Questions
Read, Study and Practice
Complete online version of the textbook included.
Relevant, student study tools and learning resources to ensure positive learning outcomes, including:
- A unique chapter providing students with study strategies based on learning styles for success in Anatomy and Physiology
- Anatomy Drill and Practice labeling exercises based on illustrations, cadaver photographs, histological micrographs, and anatomical models
- Animations and Interactivities for key concepts in every chapter
- Cadaver Videos
- MP3 Downloads to accompany key illustrations within every chapter
- Pre-created activities to encourage learning outside of the classroom, including:
- Gradable Reading Assignment Questions (embedded with online text)
- Question Assignments: all questions are organised by concept /learning objectives and include links to text; most link to images, animations, or video.
- WileyPLUS Quickstart assignments and presentations for the entire course created by a subject-matter expert.