WileyPLUS allows students to learn, collaborate, and grow. This digital only version of Reframing Organizations: Artistry, Choice, and Leadership, 5th Edition gives students and instructors access to a restructured digital text that features interactive content, videos, assignments, and social networking tools that enable interaction with instructors and encourage discussion between students.
WileyPLUS for Reframing Organizations gives you and your students clear visibility into areas of strengths and weaknesses so that you can use this information to build a learning path to success together. This innovative new course solution engages students through visual pedagogy, real world examples, and video demonstrations, while expanding class interactivity and improving student outcomes in WileyPLUS.
With WileyPLUS you can instantly gauge if students are completing the assigned work, and if they are interacting with the content and each other. With WileyPLUS, you get a real-time snapshot of where students need help so you can diagnose early—before the first exam.
WileyPLUS features a dynamic new e-textbook for your course—giving you tools to quickly organise learning activities, manage student collaboration, and customise your course.
Course materials to help you personalise lessons and optimise your time, including:
Complete online version of the textbook
Relevant, student study tools and learning resources to ensure positive learning outcomes, including:
1. Introduction: The Power of Reframing 3
2. Simple Ideas, Complex Organizations 23
3. Getting Organized 43
4. Structure and Restructuring 69
5. Organizing Groups and Teams 95
6. People and Organizations 115
7. Improving Human Resource Management 137
8. Interpersonal and Group Dynamics 161
9. Power, Conflict, and Coalition 185
10. The Manager as Politician 205
11. Organizations as Political Arenas and Political Agents 225
12. Organizational Symbols and Culture 245
13. Culture in Action 271
14. Organization as Theater 285
15. Integrating Frames for Effective Practice 305
16. Reframing in Action: Opportunities and Perils 323
17. Reframing Leadership 337
18. Reframing Change in Organizations 371
19. Reframing Ethics and Spirit 393
20. Bringing It All Together: Change and Leadership in Action 407
21. Epilogue: Artistry, Choice, and Leadership 431
Appendix: The Best of Organizational Studies 435
The Authors 483
Name Index 485
Subject Index 497